Saturday, October 27, 2007

Time's flying II

All right, let's write something. I've been busy in the past two weeks, but somehow it seems like I still haven't finished anything. I'm still working on my website, it still needs a major update, but I just can't find time to work on it. The LaLeLu-report is finished though. I'm still working on several translations for the festival "Amusing Hengelo" website, but it's progressing (too) slowly. In the meantime, I need to work of course, and in the evenings there's always something to be done, whether it's volleybal or festival business or theater visits. The weekends are full of activities as well. But, I'm not complaining :)
Only the funeral yesterday should not have been there... emotionally it was a hard day for all of us, but it's the way life goes. We were both so tired. Is it stupid we went to the movies yesterday evening to relax and set our minds of things? It felt a bit weird, but we laughed a lot (Rush Hour 3, we love Jackie Chan haha).
This morning I went to the theater in Apeldoorn for a big backstage tour :P In four weeks, I'll be one of the "stage managers" during a big festival there. I'm looking forward to it so much! Maybe I should find out how to clone myself, because during the festival I would love to be on three different stages at the same time... I'll be with the small a cappella groups all day, but I would love to see many other groups as well. Guess I'm going to miss them... Why did I get myself talked into this? I wanted to visit the festival as a visitor this time hahaha. No, it's great to help there and the small a cappella groups will be great.
When I got home I spent some time writing e-mails to choirs in Germany, to advertise for our own "Amusing Hengelo" festival. I hope they'll respond quickly.
Oops, almost half past four already. I need to leave again. My volleybal team is waiting for me.
*sending a hug into the world*

No comments:

Post a Comment