Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Holiday again!

Our traditional visit at the Shakespeare theater in Diever (NL) took place last weekend. They played "As you like it" and it was fantastic. For me it was the 13. time to see a play here. The atmosphere in the theater is indescribable, the wooden seats terrible but suitable, the play so funny and the acting really professional. Because of the nice weather we went camping for the weekend and that was great. I love the campsite there, because I have many good memories from it and it felt like a holiday again. This time, we even brought our personal cook ;) Thanks again Remco, for the bacon and eggs for breakfast!














Maybe there have been days I was a better company to the others, but I blame Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I just couldn't stop reading... by day and at night...















The campfires on Friday and Sunday night were also really good. Pity we didn't bring marshmallows though. Although a holiday to Greece is beautiful, nothing can beat building your own campfire and sit at it all night having fun with others.

On Monday night we came back, because we had our first Amusing Hengelo Festival Organisation meeting. Today I had to work and when I came home I found 24 new e-mail messages in my mailbox, exclusive spam [sigh]. So if people are waiting for an anwser, they'll have to wait a little longer because tonight I have another appointment, tomorrow I need to work and I didn't even finish my book yet!!
Real life's begun again. Holiday's over...

No comments:

Post a Comment