Thursday, March 23, 2006

Shalalala, shalalala, shalalala

Sometimes it's really frustrating when you are an a cappella addict. Sometimes I fear my friends and family are suffering from my addiction:
  • I already couldn't make it to one of Martins concerts (with the choir he is singing in) because I was going to a Rock4 concert.
  • I sometimes notice I try to change the subject of a conversation in such a way we'll end up talking about a cappella music. Please people, tell me if I'm irritating...
  • And today I even decided not to meet my friends next Saturday, as I planned to do, but I'll go to a Voice Male concert instead. (And then meet my friends afterwards)
Yes, that's correct: I'm going to Voice Male next Saturday!!!!! :D :D And...... *roll of drums* in the afternoon join an a cappella workshop!! That is so cool!! I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm a little nervous at the same time.... I haven't got a clue what kind of people there will be and part of the workshop will be about beatboxing.... I really can't do that. But... we'll see what happens.

As always, there is a detailed report coming up next week. I don't know when I've got time to write it, but I'll stay up late if I have to.

And girls (if you're reading this): I'll be there about 23:45 :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/3/06 11:27

    Uiuiuiuiuiui...
    Du hast ja Pläne! ;-)
    Na, da wünsch ich dir mal ganz-ganz viel Spaß! Ist doch heute, oder?
    Und freue mich schon darauf, (auch wenn ich noch nicht weiß, wann das möglich sein wird) einen Bericht zu lesen...

    Ganz ganz liebe Grüße
    und *knuddel*
    lena
    (die das eben mal ausnutzt, dass keiner in Papas Büro ist und sie da bisschen "sinnlos" im Internet rumsurfen kann *dumdidum*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ja, das war heute. Das IST heute (ist ja immer noch in gange). Workshop war total klasse, Konzert kommt noch :P Wir sind gerade kurz zu Hause, essen etwas und fahren dann wieder zum Theater.

    *happy* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, "katoekatoekakam katoekamkam katoeka" would have been a better title here. We didn't do "shalalala" at all.

    ReplyDelete