Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Present mood: stressed & nervous

Today I had a chat with my team coordinator at my present job, and the chance for me to be able to stay there is almost zero. He pities it as well, so do all my collegues :'( It's all because the organisation I work for is in financial troubles and they are not giving away permanent jobs so easily right now. So I really have to find myself a new job.
Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I'll have a job interview for a permanent job elsewhere. I'm already so very nervous.......... I really want to make a good impression there. So please wish me luck! I'll have the interview with four people *eeeeek!!* and according to some inside information I received (an ex-collegue of mine is working there now) one of them is really nerve-racking and likes to have a big discussion. I'm already sweating and stammering... I really hope I'll do well.

1 comment:

  1. *Corine mal ganz doll knuddel*

    Hey, du schaffst das! *tschakka*
    Und denk immer dran:
    Niemals aufgeben! Niemals kappitulieren!
    :)
    Zeig denen einfach, was du kannst! Dann werden die gar nicht anders können, als von dir überzeugt zu sein! *find*

    Ich werd mal ganz fest an dich denken morgen und drück dir die Daumen!

    liebe Grüße,
    lena

    ReplyDelete