Monday, February 05, 2007

Girls weekend

For my own record, the result of a weekend with friends:

50 First Dates. Probably a true girls-movie. Funny and sweet. I can recommend it to you! (as I probably have only female readers haha).

It's about Henry falling in love with Lucy (Drew Barrymore). The only problem with Lucy is her short-term memory loss. A "feel good movie"!







Nell. Beautiful movie about a young woman (Jodie Foster) raised in isolation in the forest. When her mother dies, she's left alone. She's being discovered by a doctor, who is fascinated by her appearance and incomprehensible language.










Julie walking home (The Healer). Captivating story about a mother (Miranda Otto) who struggles for the life of her son. We were really curious what this movie would lead to. And then, the end - it's soooo unsatisfactionary. My advise: Don't watch it!
I hate open endings *grrr*

No comments:

Post a Comment