Monday, February 12, 2007

Running again?

Lost in thoughts:
Only thirty minutes ago I decided it was about time to pick up an old hobby: running! The sun was shining, I didn't feel like doing other things and it just seemed right. Let's get active! Just after I changed clothes and found my running shoes at the bottom of a very full closet, I noticed the sun had disappeared and it was raining. What??!! Raining?!
Is this one of those omens (Hape Kerkeling - Ich bin dann mal weg) I should take seriously?
Let's check the radar images online. [...]
Hmm.... doubtful... it seems to get rainy from time to time all afternoon. But I only want to run my old 3,2km path...
Hey, the sun is shining again!
If I leave NOW, I might be back before the next shower!
A good reason to run fast as well ;)

7 comments:

  1. I closed the door behind me and there was one big thunder in the dark sky that had just passed. Another omen? Yes! To continue! Not all omens are bad or negative, are they?
    The 3.2km took me 20.86 minutes. Not bad. That's an average of 9.2km/h.
    I'm glad I went out! I wouldn't want to have missed the beautiful huge rainbow in the sky! The sun was shining and reflected by the water on the streets.
    Oh, and after getting back home and taking a shower it was raining again outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it again!
    3,2km - 19.90 min - 9,6 km/h.

    Not bad :)

    I should run it in less than 19 minutes to get an average speed of 10 km/h. Nice goal, don't you think?

    To get an average of 11 km/h I should run it in 17.50 minutes.... let's not think about that. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18/2/07 18:16

    Wow!
    Und nächstes Jahr dann Marathon? Ich wüsste da ja jemanden, den du zu dem Thema befragen könntest.

    ...bloß nicht mich. Ich erinnere mich gerade mal wieder an den Kommentar meiner Sportlehrerin: "Toll! Heute bist du mal keine 6 gelaufen, es war gerade noch eine 5!" *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Öhm... Marathon? Mein Bruder läuft manchmal ein halber Marathon und dann stehe ich schon staunend an der Seite. Nein, das werde ich nie schaffen. Aber vielleicht schaffe ich irgendwann mal ein "10km-run"?
    Diese Person, die du kennst, möchte ich gerne mal befragen, klar. Wir haben doch schon so einiges gemeinsam ;) *lol*

    Ob ich diese Woche noch drangehe weiß ich nicht. Ich glaube ich habe erst am Samstag wieder Zeit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous22/2/07 19:36

    "Diese Person" sind eigentlich gleich drei. Und es soll vorkommen, dass sie in roten, grünen und blauen Klamotten durch die Gegend rennen; wenn auch nicht beim Marathon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klar, aber du weißt doch wer ich bzw. wir meinte(n) ;) *lach*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous23/2/07 13:24

    *zwei Etiketten aufkleb*

    Cute and spoken for.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete