Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holiday: Tidy up DAY 3

Oh ja, I told you I had three days to tidy up right? I almost forgot... I didn't do anything today *hehe* Well, I did quite a lot of things, but the pictures from yesterday are very much how it looks like today ;)

So what did I do today? Well, I listened to Léon, der kleine Löwe and I've been working on my top secret project *lalala*, I went to the supermarket, cleaned McDulls cage. Checked all the websites I like and made dinner for three, while Dennis was coming over for dinner.

There is one thing that's positive, what the tidying up concerns: Martin brought a saw to shorten the ladder. I wonder if we will shorten it in 2005 or in 2006. My guess: 2006.

Jetzt schaue ich Scheibenwischer - Gala auf der ARD. Es soll die Wise Guys geben, aber bis jetzt ist es nur langweiliges Geschwätz.... naja, was solls. Hack ich halt Holz.

Guten Rutsch! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment