Monday, September 18, 2006

Warum bin ich so frohlich?

Ik ben vandaag zo vrolijk

Well, that's an easy question :D
I'm happy because we were still looking for that particular 'transportation' for our wedding, and now suddenly we've got four options! Can it get any better? I don't think so :D I'm so relieved we found them!!! And now we're facing the more difficult question: Which of those four options is the best, the nicest, the most suitable one? But -as always- we'll manage!!
Can I get any happier? :D Yes I can:
Our supersecret mystery is received enthusiastically by the people who needs to cooperate with us. So that will be a succes as well, although it demands quite a lot of preparation. But, the more energy we'll put in it, the more successful we will be.
Oh, it's so nice to be mysterious. But luckily we're not the only ones, our families are organising things as well and they're not making a slip of their tongues as well.
Can I get any happier? :D Of course:
Montezuma Fanzone is going to be released in time :D I'm 100% sure of it now! And I have to admit: I'll be quite glad when it's finished, so I can concentrate a little more on the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment