Sunday, March 25, 2007

Afraid to get bored?

To prevent myself from getting bored (can't remember when that last happened though), I decided tonight was a good night to start rebuilding my website. I don't want to change the design (although some small changes might come up), but I want to change the source code in a way it's better and more professional. I hope it'll work out.
Moreover, I want the menu and logo to stand still. Only the content should be scrollable. (Is that a correct English word? Well, you know what I mean, don't you?) Tonight I've already accomplished that and I'm proud I managed! But, of course it's not working in IE yet... *GRMBL* But maybe one day I'll even defeat that problem as well.

I'm free tomorrow, so I guess I'll mess around a little more. But first thing tomorrow is to finish my LaLeLu report from last Thursday!

Oh, and thank you Nina ;) - although you don't know what you've done: The FanWG appears to be a good learning experience / example. Or should I thank Dani? Bye bye table, hallo < div > !

---

Another thing: I've been hacked yesterday... So you might find errors on my website. I'm working on it..........

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/3/07 23:50

    Huhu Süße!

    Ich wollte dir gerade vorschlagen, dich doch mal mit Nina über "I want the menu and logo to stand still. Only the content should be scrollable." zu unterhalten. Gut, dass du dir schon selbst zu helfen weißt! ;-)

    Tja, und ich warte natürlich sehnsüchtig auf deinen LaLeLu-Bericht! Ich selbst habe mich das ja damals nicht getraut, weil ich nicht zu viel verraten wollte ... Bin mal gespannt, wie du das gemeistert kriegst!

    Ach ja: Es gab übrigens heute leider keine Möglichkeit, im Zug deine Mail zu beantworten :(
    Und falls du dich fragst, was ich um die Zeit hier mache: Meinen Schreibtisch hab ich noch abgebaut gekriegt, aber jetzt tut mir mein Rücken so weh, dass ich nicht einschlafen kann. Irgendwas ist immer ...

    Genieß deinen freien Tag morgen! Und wenn dir langweilig wird, komm vorbei! ;-)

    *Gute Nacht knuddel*
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffff, mein freier Tag ist schon fast halb rum... und ich habe nur noch geschlafen und will eigentlich auch nur noch schlafen :(

    The hacking problem has been solved, it was 1.30 when we went to bed. My statistics are all gone, they had to be reset to zero, null, nada, nothing.

    Ok, breakfast, supermarket, lalelu report, messing around - that's the programm for today.

    ReplyDelete