Monday, August 25, 2008

L.I.N.E. and Di-rect

Festival at the market - Day 2

Three rock bands from the Netherlands were playing at the market last Saturday. And with free entrance it's always fun to have a look around. We had a family party first and got home a bit late, so we missed the first group and arrived halfway the performance of L.I.N.E, a good band with nice songs. Because there was no rain tonight, I decided to test the manual mode of my camera and I liked that a lot!

Krystl from L.I.N.E


The third band that night was Di-rect. In the Netherlands they are very well-known, I don't know if they are known in other countries? But I don't really like their music and it was too loud. But again, I could test the manual mode of my camera! :D

Spike from Di-rect


Tim from Di-rect




I think I'm 'going manual' more often! (Are these the first signs of wanting a digital SLR camera?)

No comments:

Post a Comment